Monday, March 29, 2010

Here it goes!

Here I am sitting on my lazy bum thinking about what to write. Should I make this into a sappy love blog of how grand my relationship is and my amazing family? I wish I was that perfect. fortunately I make the best of what I am given...Ok so I SAY I make the best of what I am given. Truth is I'm a whiny mess. I do have a wonderful man and I am head over heels in love with both him and our daughter Kaelyn. Now if only I would step back from my over reactive high strung self and would admire how great my life really is. And THAT is why I am starting this blog. To look back at my days and realize I do have the 'prefect' life I strive for in my crazy head.
Any who, I am Maressa. I have a smart, beautiful, energetic 2 year old daughter who is obsessed with cartoons at the moment. That is one bad habit I would like to break and fast! Hopefully once our house is finished she will spend more time outside then in. Our house! We are building a house!! My very first home and I get to pick all the special details. This is one of those moments where while I type I think "See you fool you are blessed!" Our (hopefully) move in date is May 17th and I am counting down the days. I think once we get to 30 days I will relive my school days and make a paper chain and ripe off one chain a day. HA! I think I will get more excitement out of that then Kaelyn. Looks like we have another arts and crafts activity to add to the list. I love arts and crafts. Look forward to many postings of my silly little half-assed crafts. I love to make things but I don't have the patients to take my time. I'm working on it. Knitting defiantly helps this problem. I recently was inspired by my old friend Carey to start knitting. I have accomplished one leg warmer. Yes you heard me right...one out of two. Lucky for me, Miss K loves to sport her one leg warmer around to make her mama feel proud. I want to start a craft night with a bunch of girls and rotate house every month or twice a month. I think it would be so much fun! Unfortunately, I didn't get many takers when I posted something on facebook.

Well I honestly will not tell people about this blog for some time knowing myself. I'll wait till something a little bit more interesting comes along before showing the world my new skills as a 'blogger'. Maybe this will be my own inspiration to accomplish a new (or old dusty, still sitting on the shelf half finished) project or maybe lose that well over due last 20 pound of baby weight.
TTFN.....hehe I can't believe I just said that! :)

1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet. i hope you'll have the time to do more crafty stuf. knitting is good times, but don't be hard on yourself. my first project was baby booties, and i only finished one before i got too impatient. :)

    congrats again on your house, that is super exciting!!

    ReplyDelete