Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To Easter and beyond!

Well Easter was a hit in our little household. Kaelyn loved her fun toys the Easter bunny brought her. Call me crazy but I am not a huge fan of all the candy that is given out on Easter. I'm not a religious person by any means but why does a holiday that means so much have to be so commericalized?? Oh well, I might have my opinion but I still go right along with it hiding eggs filled with little chocolates. PS Huge fiasco Easter morning...I was so excited for Kaelyn to collect her eggs that as soon as she got up I sent her off with her bucket to collect. Now this would have been but they were plastic eggs full of chocolate. She begged for her chocolate and me being the over protective, everything has to be perfect person that I am kept her no after breakfast. Then proceeded to get mad because I couldn't get any 'good' pictures. Now I look back a see how silly I was for being so upset but at the time its so hard to control my emotions. Chalk that on the board of things to work on: Do yoga - think before you speak.

We see foundation for our house! I am going to make a black and white college and put them in a neat frame and hang it somewhere inside. Wouldn't that be fun to see a picture of your own house being build inside your done house?! Well I do!


I have been quite busy lately trying to reschedule my life. I recently started working for my dad from home, something I have always want to do is surprisingly quite hard! I thought it would be so easy to go into the other room and work on some stuff while Kaelyn quietly played on the floor by my feet. HA!! In my dreams. Every 10 minutes I'm running out seeing why shes grabbing a towel saying 'I clean it up' or watch her dart past with a bucket full of condiments from the fridge. Once we get into the groove of things I think it will be nice being able to stay home with my little one and still make money. But for now I feel I have no time for craft projects when in reality I have plenty, I just choose not to do them. I need motivation to finish those leg warmers! :) Maybe Wednesdays craft night will help!



1 comment:

  1. Wow...we are so much alike! I just read your first blog and it sounded like you were talking about me :) We need to get together and having venting sessions, and you can teach me how to be crafty. I desperatly want to be but just am not-lol

    ReplyDelete